Sunday 16 November 2014

Tangle Teezer - 'The Original'




I have heard so much about 'Tangle Teezer' & decided while I was in boots the other week to buy one and see what all the hype was about. I do have terrible trouble with my hair. It's gets knotted and tangled very easily and I find it very hard to get a normal brush through it without hurting myself. I didn't quite believe that this would actually work but IT REALLY DOSE!!!! I love it, & would not go back to using a normal hair brush. You can use it with wet or dry hair, which is brilliant cause who wants loads of brushes all for different times! It's lightweight and just glides thought your hair so easily and effortlessly. Plus they come in different colours!! Defiantly recommend this product it does exactly what it says on the packet

No comments:

Post a Comment