Saturday 10 January 2015

Soap and Glory Skincare Haul


Woo it's Saturday! & yes I have been shopping again. I have loads of makeup but not very much skincare. So I decided to go into boots and have a look what I could find. 
I've just recently started buying soap and glory bath & body, which I love! So when I saw they had skincare I had to get some. 
I picked up the lip butter balm, as my lips have been very dry and need some hydration in them. It is originally £5, but on offer at £4.



I also got micellar cleansing water which is originally £6 but on offer at £4.80. And lastly I got their deep purifying cleanser which is originally £8, now £6.40.
I also had a offer if I bought any soap and glory product I got an extra 150 boots point. Which is always a bonus!

I haven't used these yet but I will do another blog soon on what I think of them. 

Have you tried these and what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment