Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wednesday Addams Nail Art Tutorial


So I've been wanting to do nail art tutorials for a long time! I've been doing nails for 2 years now & I'm just getting the confidence to share my 'how to's' with you all! I love nail art tutorials as I always want to know how they got from a base colour to... Well that!!! So here you go!
I decided to start off with my 'Wednesday Addams' nails because I really enjoyed doing these for my friend at Halloween. Plus you can use this design for lots of other occasions! 


What you need:
•Base coat
•Top coat
•Flesh colour
•White
•Black
•Dotting tool/fine brush



1. Apply base coat
2. Apply 2 coats of a flesh colour 
3. Apply 2 coats of black to 1/2 of your nail 
4. Apply white polish on top with a small nail art brush or dotting tool. To make collore. Give the collore a curve like doing a French polish & Add white buttons onto the black with dotting tool! 
5. Apply too coat 


Let me know if their are any tutorials you would like to see :)

4 comments:

  1. These are perfect for Halloween!
    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just :) & you can use this design for peterpan!

      Delete
  2. These look awesome! I wish I was this good at nail art aha, if I ever attempt anything it just turns into a massive splodge!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm not perfect but it's just practice :)

      Delete