Monday 9 February 2015

Getting Ready For Valentines Day - Pamper!



Well it's that week again! I know a lot of people don't celebrate it, personally I'm not celebrating it this year! I'm going to go with all the singletons to see fifty shades of grey! Haha. But I still want to have valentines 'Get ready week' :)

So to start off with I've never been to lush until a couple of weeks ago so I decided to use my unicorn bath bomb the other night & it was so nice!!! I don't know what it's taken me so long to go their! Very muchooking forward to my next shop already got a list of what I want!
I chose the unicorn bath bomb because it was all my favourite colours in a bath bomb! Including glitter & stars. Just the cutest :) And well the obvious it's at magic unicorn horn!! It also smells really good! So perfect!



Everyone wants perfectly smooth skin and I've tried quiet a few body scrubs and none of them have really done anything for me. I saw the soap & glory flake away and thought well I may as well try it. I am so glad I did. It applies really well to dry skin, and feels so good when your rubbing it into your skin. It also comes off really easily when washing off, none of it sticks to you and leave you all gritty. Which is great cause your perfectly smooth as soon as you get out of the bath/shower.


Another thing I love from soap & glory (yes I do love their products) is their sugar crush body wash. When I first smelt this I fell completely in love!! It smells like a breath of fresh air. Just AMAZING!! I can't imagine bath times without it now. You don't need much cause it foams up really well to cover most of your body. 


To finish off I've been using soap & glory smoothie (deep moisturising body milk.) I love the smell, you can really smell the oats, almond and honey. Just such a lovely sleet smell & just makes you skin feel even softer. 


What's your favourite bath routine & do you use any of these products?

Much love
Jodie's nails & beauty
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment