Tuesday 17 February 2015

Primark haul!!


I wanted to do something different today so I though I would do you a primark haul! Their are 2 things I love to do when I go shopping that is buy makeup and go to primark! I love it!!! I know some people don't like it as they think it's cheap and things don't last, but personally I think it's cheap and I like to buy new clothes all the time so I'm always clearing out old stuff to buy new :) & primark makes that possible.

First of all I found these Bambi shorts! Now how many places sell disney clothes? Not many places! I got these shorts ready for my holiday in May. They will look totally amazing by the pool :) & they were only £4!! What a bargain 

I then went over to the T-shirts I liked so many of them but they only had them in a size 8 :( which I'm unfortunately no where near! But I did find a disney princess long sleve top, which you don't see very often and they had my size! I love disney and the princess are my favourite :) I just love them <3 my favourite is Tiana but you can never seem to get anything for her. This top was £6 & I can't wait to wear I!! 
 They really do rule the world!

Staying on the disney theme I found these flip flops & I couldn't resist them!! I though they were gonna be about £6/£8 but no I was pleasently surprised when I found out they were only £2!!! Yes I couldn't believe it either! They had to go in the basket at that price! 

Moving on to Pj's i always have to buy a new set of pyjamas or new bottoms or something for bed. (Yes I have lots of pjs, and nightwear) I just find them so comfy! Plus I'm obsessed with minions! Anything with a minion on I like! Haha so when I saw these with the 'Fluffy unicorn' on I got so excited I had to have them! These were £7. I think the most expensive item I bought. 

I then went to the shoes as I don't really have many flat shoes ready for the summer, I'm living in my boots now which are soon gonna be too warm for my feet so I got these cute little flats, in black and lilac for £4 each. 
I then saw the socks with little ruffles/lace & they reminded me of when I was at school & how cute they were so I just had to get some to go with my flats :) They were £1.50 a pair.


I just can't wait till summer now!! Just want to get my pretty sandles out and skirts!

What are you looking forward to summer for?

Much love 
Jodie's nails and beauty
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment